This infographic depicts the steps required to become a real estate agent in Colorado and obtain a real estate license.
The infographic provides valuable information about Colorado Real Estate License Requirements.
The steps to receiving your license include the following:
1. Complete 168 Hours of Pre-License Education from VanEd or another state-approved real estate school;
2. Pass the Pre-License Course Exam;
3. Pass the Colorado Broker Exam (State & National Sections);
4. Submit Fingerprints and a Background check;
5. Provide Proof of E&O Insurance;
6. Apply for Your License Online at the Colorado Real Estate Commission (CREC) website.